lunedì 1 giugno 2015

Let me introduce myself


Hi, my name is Lara.

I decided to start a new blog since I feel the need to record my everyday life and share with you my ideas, tips and tutos on almost everything.

I am Italian, I studied English at the university, then I lived in Dublin for almost 8 years and now I live in France where I met my fantastic husband and had two wanderful daughters!

Since I do know very well the difficulties of learning a foreign language I would love to exchange conversations with those of you who share my values, interests and hobbies and who needs to practice French and Italian.

I have worked for several international companies but at the moment I don't have a job and spend the day looking after my adorable 1-year-old Louna.

So welcome to my life which will change again very soon!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento